Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Friday, February 13, 2009

FFF - LOVE

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme: Love. How appropriate since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. :) To see more FFF's go to Kiss the Frog For Me


I love my beautiful daughter, Amanda, a grown woman now! Oh I just can't believe it!

She's so smart and has a great sense of humor.

I just love the way Mackenzie loves babies! She has a huge heart.

I see many children in her future.




I love my boy! He's so sweet and polite.

I can't stand it and I just want to love those cheeks up! He has the cutest dimples too!
I love my baby! Well, at least I like to think of her as my baby.
She's so loving and kind.


I absolutely LOVE the way my husband loves our children!
He is a great dad. He takes time off work to help with school parties and here he took time off so we could go to Hailey's special day at school. Just look at Hailey's face as her daddy reads a book to her class. That just warms my heart!



I LOVE my family with all my heart!

I will end with this scripture that I pray over my family:
Psalm 5:11-12 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. 12 For you bless the godly, O Lord; you surround them with your shield of love.
Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and delightful family!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great verses! The Psalms are my favorite book!

    Your pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment