Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to our mothers!


My mom is quite the woman and is very special. She had me at a very young age, got married and continued on with her education. She is a nurse and has been for many years. I think it's over 30 or even 35 years! Wow! My mom is so caring and loving and loyal. I sometimes wonder how she does it all? She is still skiing and is a Senior Ski Patroller and teaches winter emergency care classes as well. She also plays tennis and is addicted to golf. :) She's quite the golfer too. I know where I get my gift of event planning too. She loves to do that and is very talented at it. I have always admired my mom. I aspire to be loving as she has been and always thoughtful. I adore her and she is not only my mother but my friend. I love to talk to her on the phone and we've had many fun times together. She has also been there for me when I've needed her.


Thank you Lord for my mother. I love her and I'm blessed to have her in my life.





My mother-in-law is special to me as well. Before Dave and I got married, she was one of my best friends. I even bought a magnet for her that said, "His mother, my friend". She has a heart of gold and is always helping other people. She is kind and loving and loves our children. She is also one of the hardest working people I know who will stop at nothing to "get the job done" and has spent many nights helping us clean and get ready to move. She has also been there at many times when we've needed her.

Needless to say, Dave and I are both blessed with amazing mom's. They really are terrific! They are wonderful grandmother's who love our children to no end. I know that if we ever need anything, they will be there. We will never go without if they ever have anything to say about it. We are indeed blessed. Thank you Lord for amazing mom's. They are so special to us and we love them.
God made mom's extra special!
We love you both!
Dave and Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment