Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Mitchell!

June 2009
I can't believe Mitchell turned 8 years old! Time just goes by so quickly.
These first pictures are from his family birthday party.
Of course, we're missing Amanda and another set of grandparents.
Oh, and other aunts and uncles and cousins. ;)
This picture cracks me up! It's his smile.
Just being goofy...which is pretty much what this age is all about!


Visiting

Finally, the presents!
I just love Hailey in the back ground sneaking off with one of his other presents.
That's what you call b-u-s-t-e-d!


Swingball and other fun stuff from Grandma & Grandpa P.

More fun stuff...

Hmmmm...if it were my birthday....


Mackenzie

Fishing pole and tackle box from Grandma & Grandpa U.

Grandpa U vs. Grandma P.

Hailey brushes grandma back!


Grandpa P. getting in on the action


Mitchell...my sweetie

Mitchell finally gets in on his own game. :)

A few days later we celebrated Mitchell's Birthday at the waterpark.
For the first hour I thought my camera was broken.
Then I realized that I had it set on night vision.
Greta and Hailey


Too cute!


Mitchell, Cole & Josiah



Daddy and Hailey

Josiah, Mitchell, Tyler and Cole



Hailey refusing to smile.
That's ok, I'll take the cute toes!

Mitchell waiting patiently for dad to light the candles on his cupcake.


Mitchell and the gang


Josiah enjoying his cupcake


Weston, Greta and Hailey


What flavor did you have?


Mitchell and Tyler


Present time...


Thanks Tyler!

Thanks Cole & Josiah!


Thanks Weston!

Mitchell had a great time! Although he missed a few of his friends that couldn't make it, he enjoyed the time he had with the friends that came. :) Good friends are to be treasured.
Mitchell, you are such a kind, loving, gentle boy. I love it when out of the blue you say "Love you Mom" or "Love you dad". I also treasure your winks. ;) I just love you to pieces buddy! Or as I used to call you my buttercup!
Happy Birthday buddy!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment