Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where in the world are YOU?

This post is about YOU!  Tell me about you.  Where do you live?  You don't have to give your address or even your exact city.  I am fascinated that there are people who are across the states or in other countries who I can be connected with.  Also, if you have a blog, tell us about it so we can visit you.  You can either tell us about you in my community over on my left side bar or you can leave a comment on this post.

I'm looking forward to getting to know YOU!  :)

11 comments:

  1. me, tell you about me it is a long interesting story. currently i live in NC, outside of fort bragg. We have lived here almost 2 months. before that we lived in huntsville al and before that fort campbell ky and before that germany and before that ky and before that and before the army i lived in VA, MD and i grew up in huntington wv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live right outside Nashville, TN is a town that time forgot. One stoplight (that barely works) sidewalks that border family owned stores and a barber that everyone calls "Mayor" who knows EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...that's supposed to be "outside Nashville, TN "IN" a town that"

    Hello typos..I was wondering when you were going to join me today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trooppetrie...Wow! You been all over. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crayon Wrangler! Ha, ha! I had to read the last sentence a couple of times. I can't imagine living in such a small town. I love that you call your barber "Mayor". :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies better. It's been fun chatting over the past few days!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not on BF much anymore, but I am from Southwest Michigan. :) We live in a small town with a blinking light at the major intersection. It's pretty great. :) I am definitely a small town type of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebekah- live in London. U.k
    training to be a Christian counselor.
    Mum to 2 girls- broody!!
    Wife to husband- a teacher.

    Love blogging about my faith, family, life...

    Happy Easter all!
    I am doing a share blog post this week to,
    come and share and get the chance to be featured next week.

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would need your entire blog page to tell my story- so I'll invite all who read this to follow my blog....
    I'm a SAHM from PA- very close to historic Gettysburg- I am a "newbie" in the Christian world (again long story!) and I am really beginning to enjoy blogging about it. Thanks to my terrific family who inspired me to begin my journeys blog....I'm coming out of my comfort zone and into the real world.

    Love your blog Christine!

    http://soibeginthisjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taiya it sounds like you and Crayon Wrangler have something in common. :)

    Lis, I'm loving your blog as well. You're killing me with the suspense though. I feel like I'm reading a love novel. Well, I am it's just a true story. So, hurry up already and get back to the story! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops Rebekah...I thought I had already commented to you. I love it when you say mum. :) I'm really enjoying your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, you have beautiful blog. I look forward to reading it regularly.
    As for me, I am wife to Joey and mother of Helana (6) and Eastwood (5mos). We are a home school family in our first year.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment