Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 14th Anniversary!

To the man I married, my best friend. The one I live for, laugh with and love with my whole heart! Thank you for sharing your life with me. From the moment I met you, from our first dance together, from the first time you met Amanda, from our first kiss, from the first dinner you cooked for me, from the moment we discovered how connected our lives were, from the first time you told me you loved me, from the moment you asked me to marry you, from walking down the isle, from each of the births of our children, from the beginning of our journey with the Lord, from every trial we've been through, from every moment of laughter, from every tear, from your fierce protection of your family, from the honor you bestow upon me...you take my breath away...and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment