Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Monday, August 30, 2010

Will you help my friend?

My good friend is trying to adopt a child from Ethiopia. It is very expensive to adopt a child from oversees. I would love to help her adopt and you can too. Here's how you can help. Make a donation. You can either make a financial donation or you can donate something to give away in the drawing. You can leave a comment or email me personally for more specific details about donating. For every $5 you donate, your name will be put in a drawing. I will post first names and the number of times their name is in the drawing. Right now I have a bundle of 10 assorted handmade cards, a tshirt and an African Art print to give away. Here's how it would work. If you donated $15, you could choose to put your name in one time for each item or you could choose to put your name in 3 times for a specific item. Pictures for these items will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment