Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Saturday, November 6, 2010

Red Sky in the morning...

This is the beautiful sunrise I woke to on Monday, November 1.
Now, if you know me,
*ahem*
you know that this is rare for me!
I mean rare that I wake up early enough to see the sunrise.
I'm a night owl.
But...
God wanted to show me something.
He wanted to speak to me and so he woke me.
I woke up and walked into M's room.
This is what I saw.
I had to go get my camera because it was so beautiful!
By the time I got back, it was starting to fade. 
I had to edit the color a bit 
because my camera did not capture the truly brilliant colors that were there!





2 Samuel 23:2-4
“The Spirit of the Lord speaks through me;
his words are upon my tongue.
The God of Israel spoke.
The Rock of Israel said to me:
‘The one who rules righteously,
who rules in the fear of God,
is like the light of morning at sunrise,
like a morning without clouds,
like the gleaming of the sun
on new grass after rain.’

I always remember this saying...
A red sky in the morning is a sailor's warning.
Red sky at night is a sailor's delight.

So...I remember thinking to myself...I wonder what the warning is.

Little did I know what that day would bring for us and the next few days to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment