Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Busy weekend

We're looking forward to the weekend (actually the next couple of weeks) and all the festivities. My kid's favorite things are the 4th of July parade and fireworks! Ok...mine too! My youngest is doing commentary while I'm blogging. I'm cracking up as I write this as she is too cute. And now she is blushing. ;)

Our three youngest are actually in the parade on the 4th. They are all doing different things. That will be fun for them but rather strange for us. You see...this will be the first time we've watched the parade by ourselves. Well, I'm hoping that Amanda will join us so that we have at least one child with us...even if she is an adult now. ha, ha! *Hint, Hint!

Some other things to look forward to: lots of people, hopefully some hot weather, pool parties, hot rod cruise night, fireworks, did I mention all the people, yummy food, and good times!

If you'd like to share, what are some fun 4th of July things you and your family do? You can comment here or in my community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment