Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My first born

When I think of my first born, I think of things like this:
- I knew nothing about being a mother
- I was afraid and excited all at the same time
- Nothing could prepare me for the moment she came into this world
- There is no feeling like looking into the eyes of the baby you created
- The feeling like your heart is going to explode and how you're not sure how you could love someone so much!
- Remembering all the firsts...how fun!
- I kept such detailed records of EVERYTHING! 
- The tears that flowed the first time she got on a bus for Kindergarten.
- The feeling of happiness (and relief :) when she graduated from high school.
- All the feelings of protection and for her safety.
- The joy of watching her grow up and become a beautiful woman.
- The excitement when she got engaged!
- There's just so much emotion associated with a first born...as they are well..."the first"...and I didn't get the manual when I left the hospital! ha, ha!
- Happy Birthday to my first born!
- I love you so!





















Happy Birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment