Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MckLinky

I'm so behind in my posts. I have LOTS to post about, just no time to do it. There's so much going on and I want to journal about it. I need to make time. I am determined to do some journaling this weekend.

Ok...so what's with the title of this post?

There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.


MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun!

Ok...so I thought I'd try something new. Do you have any tips or tidbits you'd like to share? Since it's Tuesday, we could call it Tidbit Tuesday. You can post helpful tips or tidbits and share them with other bloggers. Maybe your tidbit is a special or coupons or maybe it's a tip on how to keep your house clean or how to keep yourself organized. The possibilities are endless. You may even want to throw in some pictures!

I'll start that next week...so get ready and start thinking! One thing you could do is to put ideas that you'd like to hear about in my comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment