Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm so thankful

I have so much to be thankful for!
I am saved!
I am forgiven!
God loves me, unconditionally!
I have a husband who loves, protects and cares for our family whom I adore!
I have 4 of the most amazing children!
Amanda is a beautiful butterfly just beginning to expand her wings!
Mackenzie is a beautiful girl with a servants heart.
Mitchell is my handsome tender-hearted caring son.
Hailey is our cute, funny, bright and shining baby girl!
I have a wonderful family!
My dad would give the shirt off his back for my family.
My mom is my friend whom I can always count on.
My sister and I are closer now than we've ever been.
I have a great brother-in-law who has a generous heart.
My niece is growing into a beautiful young lady.
My mother and father-in-law are always there for us.
My other father-in-law prayed us into the Kingdom of God.
My sister and brother-in-law and their children (my nieces and nephew) are kind hearted, warm and loving. I wish I saw them more!
My other sister-in-law is funny and kind and I wish I saw her more often.
I have the most amazing, loving friends ever!
I love my job!
My co-workers are my extended family!
I belong to a church that welcomes ALL, where you can belong before you believe!
I serve an awesome God!
I am blessed!
I am so thankful!

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15

Thank you to everyone who has touched and enriched my life so deeply!

I love you, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment