Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hope for the Future

I am at Faithbooking right now.  It's scrapbooking tied in with my faith.  Part of this is journaling, so here I go.  We are asked to journal about 3 questions.

What are some of your dreams for the next year?
I'm currently living out my dream right now.  Ever since I became a mom, I've always had a dream to help the homeless.  The time is here and God has placed so much before us.  My dream for 2010 is to have Breakthrough Ministries really take off.  For the awareness to exponentially grow, for hearts to break and for people to step out an become a part of God's ministry.  Someone just put this scripture on the Breakthrough Ministries Facebook page.   Job 8:7 And though you started with little, you will end with much.  How fitting for what I'm dreaming of.  I'm dreaming of a day when I can go out and meet a homeless person and if they want to get off the street, I can take them off...right then and there.  No financial restraints or space issues, just a place to bring them.  I can't even explain how much I hate the fact that there are people sleeping outside in the freezing cold. 

What will you do to better align yourself with God and His perfect plan for your life?
I will spend more time soaking and listening to Him.  I will give Him the FIRST part of my day, not the leftovers.  I will continue to trust Him and follow His leading.  I know this is His plan and He continues to be faithful and show us His love and plans.

Identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2010
Trust!  To fully trust what God is doing!

Lord, I give you my dreams.  I submit myself to your will.  Help me to trust in YOU and only YOU!  No matter what!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. I see your heart in your answers. It sounds like God has really called you to a wonderful ministries you have a passion for. God Bless You for caring for those who many people just want to pretend exist.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment