Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday! 3/5/10

I thought this was fun last time so am doing it again.  Hop on over to Mama M.'s blog.  Here are the questions.

1. What's your guilty pleasure?  Hmmm...what do I feel guilty about? Aside from some type of naughty dessert, I'm not sure. I actually used to have a hard time doing much of anything without feeling some kind of guilt. I'm much better than I used to be. I now realize that it's healthy and important for me to get out and do things that I enjoy. I used to be (feel) defined by my role as a mother and a wife. To me, that was my sole purpose. Now I see that although I am both of those things and I love being a mother and a wife, that is not what I am soley defined by. I am also a friend, a co-worker, a sister, and a daughter of the King.  So, in my spare time I enjoy scrapbooking, playing softball, having coffee or lunch with a friend and dating my husband when I'm not spending time mothering my children.

2. What is your favorite TV series?  I really like Brothers and Sisters. I'd have to say that's my favorite.  Well, a tie would probably by Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I love that show. It makes me cry everytime!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?  I can speak enough Spanish to get me into trouble!
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?   Ewww...that's a tough one. Since I'm too lazy to go up to my room, dig the containers out from under my bed, and count each pair, I'll have to guess.  I think I have about 20 pairs of sandles, 9 pairs of tennis shoes, about 15 pairs of dress shoes and my favorite is a pair of black boots. :)
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?  Straight up regular M&M's.
 
So, there's a peak into my head.  How about you? If you don't want to blog about them, you can leave the answers in my comments section. Otherwise, hop on over to Mama M's blog and link up. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment