Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time escapes me!

I have not had time to blog.  Soon I'll post pictures and you'll know why I haven't had time to blog.  It's been crazy for us for the past few weeks.  I really have so many post ideas floating around in my head.  Actually, I've started several.  One of these days I just might finish them. 

In our Mom's Group we've been doing a study by Leslie Parrot.  "You Matter More Than You Think".  I love it!  It's all about how we each make a difference.  What's important is to know that and to make the most of it.  What kind of legacy are you leaving?  I desire to leave a legacy that tells my children of my love for them and for the Lord.  I want my children to know about all the God has done for us..I desire to touch hearts and impact God's Kingdom. 

Throughout this study, Leslie has us journal.  It's so important to journal.  It's what will be left when we're gone.  How will my grandchildren and great, great grandchildren know my story if I don't write it down?  That's really why I started this blog.  That's why I scrapbook.  Also, when I journal it helps to get my thoughts out and process.  God speaks to me while I write.  Things are revealed to me through my own writing.  Plus...I don't want to forget.  Oh how easy it is to forget all the details!  When I look back over a month, I can see God's work.  I can see what He was doing during that time.  When you're going through the trial it's difficult to see the big picture.  But when I journal and then go back and read I can see.  So, here's me trying to get back to journaling on my blog. 

Thanks for coming with me on this journey!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I saw you commented in my MckForum discussion about the blog makeover. I just wanted to clarify that you have to go to the giveaway site and leave a comment to enter. Good luck!
    Lovely blog you have!
    http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this wonderful message: "You Matter More Than What You Think." I really need to hear this today. The Lord knows where I should go. And that is to your site... =)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment