Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #2

Welcome back for Favorite Foto Friday! Each week will be a different theme.  I will announce the theme for the following week at the bottom of the post. 

This week's theme is:  PATIENCE.

This is how I found "Pure Sunshine" while she was waiting for her friend to arrive.
I snuck up and took this picture because it was just too precious.

She continued waiting for about 15 minutes, never leaving this spot until her best friend arrived!


Now it's your turn!  Here's how it works:  Put up your own foto in your own post on your blog. Once you've completed your post, link back somewhere in your post to my blog, and then sign up on MckLinky below. Make sure to keep the name of your link short and make sure to use spaces between words and characters. Also, make sure that your link is directly to the FFF post and not your regular home page.  Then hop on over to others blogs to see their fotos!  If you have an idea for a theme, write it in the comments.  Make sure to leave a comment when you visit the other blogs to let them know you stopped by.  :)

Next week's theme is:  SPRING




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment