I am so not a gardener. I know almost nothing about it. I try to garden but basically, I stink!
Ok...so this week we are going to start our garden indoors. Hopefully, to get a head start and have lots of vegies this year. Last year,
here's what we planted... and here's how they turned out.
- tomatoes ...white on the inside
- green beans ...when the animals didn't eat them
- pea pods ...few and far between
- hot peppers ...fabulous!
- asparagus ...where oh where was it?
- cucumbers ...not so great. Some were yellow.
- carrots ...never got any really big ones
- radishes ...a little red colored root was it
- Green pepper ...one
- pumpkins ...nada...none
- brocolli ...now you see it, now you don't.
- Opossum got to it!
Please leave your comments if you have any ideas to help me. :)