Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Checking in

I've been crazy busy lately.  So busy that I didn't get my Favorite Foto Friday (Eggstravaganza) post done.   :(   I'm bummed because I actually ended up with a funny story and picture to prove it at the end.  I've enjoyed getting to know everyone in my community and have made a visit to most of your blogs.  Hopefully, I will get a chance to visit the rest of them.  If you haven't introduced yourself over there, I'd love to meet you!

Next weekend we will make 75,000 sandwiches at our church.  A project I love to organize but it's a lot of work.  I don't know if I'll have time to blog this week, but sure will try.  If you live near Lakeville, MN and would like to be a part of this, you're welcome to join us.  For more details and to register, click here.

Well...I'm off to enjoy a date with my hubby.  Kids are with grandma and grandpa. :)

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Ah....date nights are great!
    My hubby and I are overdue! LOL

    Have a wonderful week- will be checking in!

    Peace&Love,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment