Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Feeling good!

I had my first workout with my personal trainer. He's awesome! He was so sweet when he made me get on the scale and pinched the back of my arm for my fat test. We won't even talk about that. :(  But that's ok, because that's why I'm there! I was still having cramping pain and the unknown pain on the left side, but I was not going to cancel. I'm so glad I didn't. I feel great. I left good and sweaty. I really would like to lose 20 pounds by the end of June. That's about 4 pounds a week. Obviously if my surgery gets scheduled before then...it could put an end to that goal, but I'm still going to try.

Please pray for Dave and I as we meet with my doctor tomorrow to discuss the hysterectomy. I'm more concerned for the effect this will have on him and the kids than I am on me. Although thinking about missing a few weeks of work makes me a little stressed out. Just a little though. I have an awesome team that I work with and I know all will be fine. It's just going to mean that Dave and the kids will be picking up the slack. I am truly blessed with a wonderful family and they always pitch in anyways.

Ok...well off to enjoy the rest of our evening. Mitchell will be bridging to the next level in cub scouts. He's super excited and so are we! One of these days...maybe while I'm recovering...I'll post a zillion pictures and get caught up on all my posts!

Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment