Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The end of summer days

As the summer comes to an end, we filled it with lots fun!

Our 2nd child became a teenager!
Which calls for a party!


Big sissy spent a couple of nights with us.
Of course, they wanted to sleep on the couch with her.
M fell asleep on her.
They're just not as small as they used to be.
H was at grandma's or they really would've been squished. :)


We went to the cabin for Labor Day Weekend.
Buddy was the big fisherman of the weekend.

These two woke up early every morning to go fishing.

They fished and fished.


While this one...


Stayed back at the cabin and...

Took goofy pictures

Of herself

while no one was looking!
There really is never a dull moment with my bean!
She is always full of laughs!
I truly wonder what she will be like when she's an adult. :)


What do you think...

These guys....


are


waiting for?


The ducks of course!
It's the annual rubber ducky races!


H and daddy getting ready to go on a ride.
The scary thing is that she has NO fear!

It was a fun end to our summer.
My mom and dad were there as well. I'm not sure why I don't have any pics of them.
I could've swore that I took some. Hmmm???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment