Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Sunday, January 9, 2011

What can I say?

Other than...

I love them to pieces.

When times are difficult I cling to my Lord.
And I thank Him for my children.
The most precious gifts I have.

I have not been able to blog because we are in the midst of a bunch of storms.
It seems as though they could be a bunch of storms.
The perfect storm.
Perfect?
Well, several storms coming togther all at the same time.
The perfect chance for God to show up and be glorified.

What can I say?
Not much, but Jesus does say something about storms.

Matthew 8:23-27
23 Then Jesus got into the boat and started across the lake with his disciples. 24 Suddenly, a fierce storm struck the lake, with waves breaking into the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him up, shouting, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!”

26 Jesus responded, “Why are you afraid? You have so little faith!” Then he got up and rebuked the wind and waves, and suddenly there was a great calm.
 
27 The disciples were amazed. “Who is this man?” they asked. “Even the winds and waves obey him!”


I will have faith and I will trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment