Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Would you please

introduce yourself and tell me how you came upon my blog? I would love to know what state or country you are from.

If you write that you would like to keep your comment private, I will keep it that way.

If you have a blog, leave the link and I'd love to get to know you. :)

3 comments:

  1. My name is katlupe and I live in upstate NY, USA. I believe I found you through The Blog Frog, or else you had come to my blog. I am not really sure. My blog is Homesteading On The Internet at: http://katlupesblog.blogspot.com/ and The Enduring Word at: http://the-enduring-word.blogspot.com/. I look forward to seeing you around more often! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from northern Canada. I think I came upon your blog through BlogFrog. Can't remember now.

    my blog is http://myhrtscry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katlupe! Luking forward to looking in on your blog. Thanks for leaving the comment.

    My Heart...it's been a while but I do remember you from Blog frog. I enjoy your blog and look forward to more.

    Anonymous (I kept your comment private and will keep your name private too) - thank you for leaving the comment. I didn't know how to contact you back to let you know that I appreciate your heart and the feeling is mutual.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment