Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

15 YEARS!

Today Dave and I celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary!



15 years ago we started our lives
as husband and wife.

To you babe...Some of my favorites

My favorite sight:
You walking into a room

My favorite sound:
Your voice calling me on the phone
or unexpectedly hearing your voice down the hall

My favorite place to be:
In your arms

My favorite touch:
A kiss from you

Some favorite memories
Having our kids - of course :)
When we arrived at your dad's cabin for the first time
Swimming at Raven Hill
Playing cards at the breakfast bar at our cabin
Florida - watching you and the kids in the ocean
Four-wheeling to the end of the world
Movies
San Fransisco - walking along the pier and Napa Valley
Back in the day when you coached our team
Florida - staying with friends and going to the Vikings game
Four wheeling at the cabin
Sitting together watching our kids
Fishing with our kids
Our 5 year anniversary - how you surprised me!

Ok...just a few of my favorite memories.

I love you!
I can't wait to see what the next 15 years will bring.

Happy Anniversary Love!



1 comment:

  1. I want to congratulate you on putting up with me for so long. It is amazing just how much life has changed in 15 years. I can't think of life without our kids but I can clearly remember life before them. We have moved through the season of life that included the hard work of raising little ones. I can't say that I would change any of those years, but can say that I am glad we are in the season of life we are. Your list of favorite memories warms my heart as I have not thought of them for many years. Thank you for taking the time to remember and put them down. I love you and pray the next 15 are all the better. Happy 15 darling.
    Your 1st and only husband David.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment