Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Bad and the Beautiful

We've had really nice weather.
We were getting ready to make dinner when
Dave noticed ominous clouds.
We went outside to see...

This was rolling in
It was pretty calm at this point
Notice the lake



About this time the wind starts picking up

This one looked like a funnel cloud
and the wind was blowing so hard
I could barely stand up on the dock!
(Thus the blury picture)



Serious rotation

It was at about this point that we decided
that maybe
just maybe
we should head inside! (DUH!)

Now look at the lake and that wind!

We got heavy wind and pea sized hail.

After the storm...
This

...and this



And then these clouds

And my guy shared this sunset with me. :)

One more pic taken from the deck.

Thank you Lord for such beauty!

And time spent with great friends.

Which came by way of a blessing from other friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment