Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's been too long

I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted! I have several posts I've started over the past few months...oh who am I kidding...I have about 60 posts that I've started and that are still drafts. Although only a few of them were written in the past two months.

Once again I will not be getting my Christmas cards out. :(  Life is just too busy and I need to let the guilt go! What I will do again is put up a blog post to sum up our year. Wait...did I do that last year? Hmmmm...it may have been a few years ago since I even did that. Oh well!

We're fully into the swing of things here. Working at a church means this is the busiest time of year indeed. Hailey was a part of four concerts last weekend. She sang in the children's choir with the MN Orchestra. What an experience and she did such a great job! Now we're getting ready for the Christmas Eve Services. There'll be live animals including the camels, donkey, goats, chickens, ducks, and more! It's quite an experience and if you can make it to one of the nine services, you won't be disappointed.

Here are some pictures from last Christmas Eve





As I sit here and type the snow is falling. Will we have a white Christmas after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment