Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh no...

It's been a month since I've posted. I have many posts that I've started just no time to finish. Hmmm...maybe stick to ONE post and finish that FIRST! I have lots of pics to share. I'm in full swing finishing up my third developement plan of Potter's Wheel. God is showing me so many new things. I am spending so much time studying that I have little time to blog.

I am also getting ready to start another 30 or 60 day challenge. I'm thinking 60 days would be best to keep my on my toes. :) I need to get on both of my feet first though. I had surgery 2 weeks ago and have 3 days left in a boot. I had a Ganglion Cyst removed from the top of my foot. No biggie...just a pain-in-my-foot to get around. Do you know that Ganglion Cysts are also known as Bible Cysts? The reason behind the name...back in the olden days...they would take the heaviest book and smash it. OUCH! I would have a bit of a problem as I think I would've crushed the bones in my foot! So...we used newer medical technology and had it removed! lol! 3 more days and then I'll be back at the club. Can't wait!

I have a new incentive...my 25th Class Reunion is this summer! I can't believe that! Do I feel old. Actually, what really makes me feel old...my daughter is engaged! We'll be planning a wedding. Yikes! Don't even talk about what comes next.

The kids are just growing up way too fast. Here they are...


How my heart aches for each of them.
In a good way.
In a scary way.
I want the best for them.

I want to leave a legacy for my children. An inheritance from the Lord.
As I was reading Psalm 17 it came upon me.
May my children always have plenty
and one day my grandchildren and their grandchildren's children...

May I continue to seek after you.
For man is not my judge...you are.
May I only hunger after and follow you. 

Psalm 17:14
By the power of your hand, O LORD,
destroy those who look to this world for their reward.
But satisfy the hunger of your treasured ones.
May their children have plenty,
leaving an inheritance for their descendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment