Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cream Pie Meets Hailey

We were at the 6th grade party
Mitch was sick :(
Hailey and I spent the afternoon decorating
Someone had to go
Someone had to stand in for Mitch


Hailey sacrificed...

Before the whip cream pie eating contest


During...


 After...

All in a days work. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment