Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quiet

Time just flies by.
I've been quiet.
Just quiet on social media.
We had a busy but blessed Christmas.

Our Christmas happens over several days.
I love it!

This year we started out with the Breakthrough Christmas with the homeless. I'll post some pics and tell about that soon.

Thanks for all the prayers over the past few months. FINALLY...after being miserable for 3 months...I'm doing better. I had my gall bladder removed. The doctor said it definitely needed to come out and that I should be feeling better. He was right and I am. While I am contending with recovery time, the sharp pain behind my shoulder blades is gone. So is my chest pain. I am a happy camper. ;)

I've been spending my time reading. I started to read the Chronological Bible in a year and am also starting to read material for the two year Leadership Development Program Dave and I (and some others from Breakthrough) are taking through Bethel Church in Redding, CA. Yes...you read that correctly! I signed up for another 2 years of learning. Reading. Today was the official first day! I'm excited!

We will also be going out to California in a few weeks. Dave will officially be commissioned as a pastor. We're looking forward this exciting time as well as time away together. After the conference and commissioning we're driving up to Redding to attend Bethel.

Thank you to Bob & Brenda and Frank & Mary for blessing us with this opportunity!

Any Redding peeps out there? Where should we stay?

Well, I'll have to do some catch up posts soon.

Hope you're all off to a great start in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment