Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 1 - San Fransisco

It was such a beautiful day!

Here's the view from our room
This hotel was a gift from our friend Kari! Thank you!

We walked to the pier, had a great lunch and then did some more walking. We came upon this little place and were intrigued by what we saw. We stepped in and were talked into getting water massages. I've never had a full massage before, but this seemed "safe". Oh was it ever wonderful!


Then we got treated to the Oxygen Bar.
We're still trying to figure out what that was about! 
Albeit was a fun time!

We decided to go back to the room for a short nap before heading out for a night on the town. Ahem...we're old. We slept through dinner! Then I get a text from Mackenzie telling me to stay in my room because there's an emergency! WHAT?! 

And then to our surprise...

Room service!

Thanks Mom and Dad U! 

Despite your own circumstances and as if it isn't enough that you provided for much of this trip and then are watching our kiddos...you order us room service! Wow! How could we thank you enough?

The next morning we drove through the streets


Admiring the beauty of the city

Drove through China Town

and then headed for Roseville.

The next leg of our trip...
to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment