Alright friends, are you ready? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, scroll down to Weightloss Challenge on Thursday, October 30 and start from there. Let's get started! I'm so excited to start this journey with you. With a little help from each other and a lot of help from our Lord, I know this will be a success. I am a goal type person. I love lists and goals. So, lets list our goals. I hope you'll list yours in the comment section. There's a great website to help you create your SMART Goals.
S = Specific
M = Measurable
A = Attainable
R = Realistic
T = Timely/Tangible
Here are mine:
- Lose 10 pounds by November 30
- Lose 20 pounds by December 31
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes per day, everyday!
- I want to be wearing Size 12 by Christmas time
- I will do this by making healthier food choices.
- I will do this by eating breakfast every day!
- I will eat smaller more frequents meals. (Snacks in mid-morning and early afternoon). My snacks will be fruit and vegetables.
- New clothes!
Ok - I'd love to see your goals and your rewards! On the right column you can choose to follow this blog. You can post a picture, write your befores, goals, etc. on your blog too. The possibilities are endless. :) If you don't have a blog, that's ok. Just join us in the comments section. You can even do that anonymously. I would love to read scriptures, ideas, healthy recipes, anything you'd like.
I will try to post as often as I can. For sure I will post every week, I'm just not sure about how often in between.
Is there a fitting scripture or quote that would go good with this day?
Let's get started!