Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to my father-in-law

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY!

I'm so thankful for my father-in-law. He is such a wonderful grandpa. He loves to snuggle and play with our children. He's into building, exploring, playing, and just plain having fun. And then there's grandma...my mother-in-law. She's amazing as well. The kids fight over who's going to sit next to her at the table and who get's to sleep with her. She's not afraid to go frog hunting or bug hunting and she'll even catch spiders (yuk!). Now that's love! :)

Thanks Mom and Dad U. We are blessed to have you as parents. We all love you so much! I gave Mary a magnet and it says: "His mother, my friend". Well said!

An update on Sean and Kristin: Kristin is now recovering at home. After 10 days in the hospital, she was finally at an "acceptable" range with her white blood cells that they sent her home. She still needs more physical healing and even more healing over the loss of their baby. The good thing is that they are already exploring different options for help. Please continue praying for them and their entire family. The days and weeks ahead will not be easy...but your prayers will continue to help carry them through this.

I know...I know...pictures...soon!

Get out and enjoy the snow! But stay off the ice you crazy people!

Blessings,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment