Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Monday, December 29, 2008

Pray for baby Stellan!

Hello there,

I was going to try to update today, but I am going to wait to post it and instead ask that you all join me in praying for Baby Stellan. He is currently fighting for his life. He was just brought to the ICU at children's and is currently being sedated and intubated. He has stopped breathing a few times and really needs our prayers. You can check out their family blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ I follow this blog and you can click on it on my sidebar as well.

Stellan is a miracle baby. Doctors originally said that he would not make it to term and would die from a heart condition in utero (sp?). Not only did he make it but he also was born perfectly healthy. Praise God!

Bless each and every one of you. I would love it if you let me know that you stopped by.

Have a blessed and Happy New Year! I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment