Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Monday, March 30, 2009

Laminin

This past weekend I was at our Leadership Conference at church. It was a great conference. The worship was outstanding and there were so many other great things too. But this was unbelievable. It's about a cell adhesion protien molecule called Laminin. I could not even do it justice to try to explain what this is or why it's amazing. You have to watch this video. It's about 8 minutes long but I promise it's worth every second! First go down and hit the pause button on my play list at the bottom of the screen.



If you can't play the video, click on this link:
http://thin-edge.org/2008/06/11/louie-giglio-laminin-molecule-declares-gods-glory/

God promises to hold us together!!!! Literally! What do you think of that???

Colossians 1:15-20 15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Amazed by God's Glory!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment