Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Monday, March 23, 2009

PRAY FOR STELLAN!

I'm asking all of you to join me and get on your knees and pray for Stellan! He's in the PICU fighting for his little life. There's nothing more powerful than the power of prayer! Someone else posted these scriptures for us to pray together so I thought I'd post them as well.

1 Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's
(from Psalm 103)


1 Blessed is he who has regard for the weak;
the Lord delivers him in times of trouble.
2 The Lord will protect him and preserve his life;
he will bless him in the land
and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.
3 The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed
and restore him from the bed of illness...
(from Psalm 41)


Lord Jesus, I know Your power. You are great like NO other. We will not cower in fear, nor will we let our thoughts consume us. Our Jesus is still the same....He is still the same. We are praying from a place of confidence, and with the belief that you are able. Heal him, Abba. We will give You all the praise...

Click here to go to their blog and for details.

Praying without ceasing,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment