Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Friday, May 14, 2010

A fresh start!

I am taking charge of my life!  Today I joined a health club!  To say that I'm excited is an understatement.  I already set up an appointment with a personal trainer for tomorrow.  Well, I should be honest about this.  You see my mom is pretty much addicted to working out.  She looks fabulous!  And she goes to a personal trainer like every day!!  No...I'm kidding.  But I think 2 times a week.  Now she has my aunt, my sister and my niece going to her trainer.  So today when I signed up, my mom, my sister and "the trainer" were all standing there.  Of course, as soon as I was handed my membership card, "the trainer" says "see you tomorrow?".  Nothing like jumping right in. :)  

That's the thing about today.  It's a gift and you can always have a fresh start.  How about you?  Anything you'd like a fresh start with?

Psalm 96:1  Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.


2 comments:

  1. Where are you going? I could sure use some working out inspiration!!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to start with a fresh bottle of vicodin for the pain...but my doctor says no.

    I will be on a similar journey, so we'll blog together about how foxy we're getting as we lose weight and get healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment