Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lions and Tigers and (Gorillas)! Oh My!

On probably the hottest day of the year,
I thought it would be a fabulous idea to go to the Como Zoo!

While waiting for Sparky the Seal to perform
(which never happened)
The kids wanted to get an icee

My boy

Cute!

Perfect day for a nap in the shade



Hot

Our youngest two

I really got a kick out of this gorilla

This is right before he decided to turn his back on us.
Look at his eyes.
Geesh!

Looks like a little old man!



The middle monkey kept putting it's arms out for them to clean.

Kicking back

Bumper cars!



The dragon!

Driving school

I always loved the swings!

A couple of firefighters

The best part of the day was....

Getting soaked!!

Dripping wet kind of soaked

Now he's dry...

Now he's not! ha, ha!

More water

I love the look on Hailey's face

Daddy had to coax them to get their arms in the air!

Not a bad shot since they were cruising by.

What a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment