Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fun ideas for kids?

We are in full swing here. Packing, packing, and more packing are on the to-do lists. My blogging time is taking a serious back burner. :( 

I'm looking for some fun ideas for things for my kids to do while we're busy packing. Indoor things that is, since it is freezing cold here. I'm particularly thinking about my elementary aged kiddos. They are certainly capable of packing a box here and there, but maybe inbetween box 30 and 31 of the day! Let me preface this by saying...things that don't make messes. :) I certainly don't need any more cleaning to do! Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment