Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sometimes I wonder

I wonder why I do things I don't want to do.

I wonder why I don't do things that I want to do.

I wonder why I continue to make some of the same mistakes over and over again.

I wonder why I say yes to something when I wanted to say no.

I wonder why I said no to something when I could've said yes.

I wonder why I don't get to the very things that matter most to me.

I wonder why I waste my time doing one thing when I should do another.

I wonder why about a lot of things.

Sometimes I wonder why I am blessed with an amazing husband, 4 beautiful children, great family and friends, a great job, and a God who loves me unconditionally! Thank you Lord!

Psalm 145:3 Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment