Welcome to our journey. The purpose of my blog is not only to journal our life experience, but also to share what God is doing in our lives. I do not claim to be an expert in parenting, marriage, or even the Bible. But I do have a heart to share my experiences and the true love that God has for each and every one of us. You can read our testimony by clicking on the top of the page. And if you'd like to know about the Homeless Ministry my husband started, you can click on the Homeless tab. I hope you will comment freely on my posts and in my community.



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Newborn triplets in need!

Hi there...

I'm reaching out on behalf of a mom and dad of newborn triplet girls! They were born last Thursday. This was a homeless couple that Breakthrough Ministries came along side a while ago. Anyways...they are now a huge part of Breakthrough and give back to others. They are just a sweet couple growing in their faith. Being that they are basically starting over in life as they really had nothing when they finally got off the streets...having three brand new babies is going to be a challenge. Although not one that is too tough to overcome with some help.

I am waiting for a list of specific needs and will update when I get them. The babies are doing so well that they may actually be home later this week. And I hear that if they are home they will all be at Breakthrough Church on Sunday. ;) My purpose is to see if anyone has any donations for these three baby girls. I do know that they need sheets for their pack-n-plays. Also, some swaddle blankets. Beyond that...I'm sure any baby clothes would be great. Also, they will obviously be needing TONS of diapers, wipes, and other consumable products such as baby soap, lotion, ointment, etc.

Please let me know if you have anything to donate. You will receive a tax donation receipt from Breakthrough since this is for one of the couples they are ministering to.

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment